Interested to shape the future of Feed Enzymes all over the world in a diverse and challenging opportunity? Looking for a Belgian company specialized in the food industry?
Puratos is looking for a Technical & Commercial Manager Feed Enzymes.
The Technical and Commercial Manager Feed Enzymes is responsible for the development of the Feed enzymes business with specialized distributors and final users all over the world in collaboration with your colleagues. You are the first contact person to support the distributors and manage technical project(s) related to Feed in Belgium. As from your first day, you will take part in a personalized training program to become an expert in Feed activities.
After you finished your training, you take the lead in these responsibilities:
- You are the ambassador of BELFEED in which you motivate the partners in promoting our Feed Enzymes products.
- You give & present technical trainings and provide the distributors with technical material/concepts.
- You support with technical advice & pricing to distributors (including regular international travels).
- You participate in the negotiations with third party sales stakeholders via distributors.
- You are involved with the product portfolio development with consideration of the product life cycle.
- You contribute to new product development/technical initiatives within BELFEED to guarantee the best market insights.
- You support our local partners in the registration process for Feed applications.
- You participate in research projects for the products of the future in trials, collaborations with research centers, universities, local partners, …
Who are we looking for?
- You have a master degree as a bio engineer, bio-industry, veterinarian, …
- You have a first experience in animal nutrition (monogastrics & aqua) & animal trials (set up & result analysis)
- You have a hands-on attitude and pro-active personality
- You have great presentation skills
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish or other languages is a plus
- You are willing to travel globally up to 20% of the time and you are open to travel more
Why would you join Puratos?
You will join a fast growing, stable family business that has become an international market leader with a corporate culture in which innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainable development are part of our main priorities. A challenging work environment is what you can expect:
- knowledge and skills through international business travels
- opportunities to evolve and grow within the company
You can count on a competitive salary package with attractive benefits.
Pour voir l’offre d’origine et postuler, cliquez ici -> https://www.linkedin.com/jobs