L’entreprise Carmeuse active dans l’extraction de minéraux, recrute un Customer Service Officer (h/f).
The Customer Service Representative manages from A to Z all aspects of the ordering process from order preparation to invoicing and follow-up of payments.
He/She also manages order to cash process from customer call to truck order to delivery, invoicing and transport service acceptance.
Your main mission will be :
- Act as the administrative contact with customers (sending of product analysis, technical data sheets, statistic) and support for the sales team (secretariat and reporting)
- Treat orders : Order intake by phone, fax, mails
- Order entry and corrections
- Call-off of transport
- Coordination of deliveries : takes into account the needs of customers, production and transport (with the aim to maximize the customer satisfaction)
- Manage daily goods delivery and production and searches for solutions
- Manage the contracts, pricing, discounts, deliveries and payment conditions in the SAP system
- Create and maintain databases, master data for customers and prices, and contracts on SAP
- Daily planning: check material and availability for customers
- Transport : check transport to different plants
- Ensure daily or frequent contacts with Sales-Production-Quality-Clients
- Perform goods Receipt and verifies supplier invoices
- Ensure the follow-up of payments and receivables & investigate for slow payments / underpayments
Vous avez de très bonnes connaissances en français, néerlandais, anglais.
- Type : A durée indéterminée
- Avantages : Assurance groupe, Chèque-repas
Pour postuler, envoyez votre cv et lettre de motivation au Service Recrutement de Carmeuse par mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.