L’entreprise Père Olive, située à Andenne, recherche un Junior Industrial Controller (h/f).
General business environment characteristics
Operations at the Andenne production facility of can be described as batch production processes. There is a large manual labor deployment in a relatively simple production process, including semi-finished goods. Most products are made to order as they are prepared for the fresh shelf in the retail channel.
Père Olive has an annual turnover of 34 mln EUR and approximately 160 employees on payroll plus a number of multiple flex workers from an interim agency. The finance department consist of the CFO for the Benelux operations, a local Business Controller, a local junior Industrial Controller, and a local Financial Accountant. Communication lines are short and flexible. There is very frequent intercompany contact between LFF peers on subject as reporting and management accounting. The interaction with its sister companies in The Netherlands is more frequent and transactional.
Position of Industrial Controller
The position of junior Industrial Controller is currently vacant with responsibility for internal and group reporting of local operational performance and to support of the managerial decision making. The junior Industrial Controller will be working closely with the plant Operations Director and his team with KPI reporting, performance analysis, cost control, cost savings and inventory control.
The junior Industrial Controller will also be working with the business controlling teams to provide relevant data on cost prices for customer quotations and in the process of R&D on new or improved products. The junior Industrial Controller will be a key user on the Group ERP system (JD Edwards) to safeguard the integrity, accurate and correct entries for the recording of operational transactions in the system on inventory movements and other processes.
The junior Industrial Controller reports directly to the CFO for LFF Benelux and has a functional reporting line to the plant Operations Director in Andenne.
Profile Junior Industrial Controller
- Period end closing activities: ensuring accurate and reliable reporting, both for internal and LFF Group reporting.
- Measure, review, analyze and challenge the result on productivity and yield in production as well as operational overhead expenses.
- Calculate and maintain standard cost prices. Assist business controlling with accurate and relevant cost price information
- Preparation of budget, risks & opportunities and variance analysis on operational performance
- (Administrative) control of the flow of goods, inventory raw materials, packaging and pallets through the storage, manufacturing and shipping area’s
- Ad Hoc analysis
ERP / IT:
- In charge of follow-up in the ERP system for production and inventory transactions
- Usage of OBIEE as BI system to retrieve data from JD Edwards
- BFC/Cognos group consolidation tool
- LFF Group reporting tool TM1
- Excel excellence
- Strong communicator, transparent
- Be on the shop floor
- Ability to easily connect with other disciplines
- Analytical subconscious mind set
- High energy level
- “Go-get” pro-active attitude
- Ability to work autonomous and in a team
- Languages French and English is required; Dutch is a very helpful plus
- Bachelor ++ / Master educational level
- Relevant experience of 2-3 years, preferably in food production / manufacturing
- Relatively close proximity to Andenne
Compensation and benefits:
- Compensation 50K – 55K EUR annual (all incl.)
- 20 vacation days
- 40 Hrs / 12 days recup
- Cheque repas €6,10 per day
- Eco voucher €250 / YR
- Other benefits conform company HR Grid
- Minimal business travel
Pour postuler, envoyez votre candidature à l’attention de firstname.lastname@example.org