L’entreprise Puratos recherche un Production Manager (h/f) pour son usine située à Seilles (Andenne).
As production manager, you will manage the production of our bakery products in all aspects (productivity, quality, people, environment, profitability, innovation…). You will organize the production in order to allow the availability of finished goods with high standards of quality, in requested quantities and lead time with an optimized cost. You will also ensure that all rules and procedures regarding legality, safety and quality of the products in application in the department are respected.
- Manage the production of our bakery products in all aspects: productivity, quality, people, environment, profitability, innovation
- Guarantee the service level to Puratos subsidiaries and to direct clients (stock supervision, RM, intermediates and FG)
- Order and cleanliness in the factory: Always maintain the factory on a state of the art level by developping and promoting programs of housekeeping (5S, procedures of cleaning…).
- Team management: Recruit, train and retain the best talent in production; develop a strong team spirit in line with Puratos Magic
- Insure that the production is according Puratos high standards in terms of safety for people, quality insurance. Respect of the HACCP plan and BRC standards.
- Maintain the production unit in perfect state by developing preventive maintenance program with the maintenance team
- Continuously interact with several departements (R&D, quality, engineering,…) and the Business Units to scale up new products in production and ensure continuous improvement in the plant, in full interdependence…
- Responsible for budgets definition and achievement accountability of the production unit
- Bio engineers or an equivalent successful 10 to 15 years experience
- Knowledge or experience in fermentation or biotechnology industry is an asset
- You are fluent in french, a good knowledge of english is an asset
- Be able to integrate information and have a complete view after treatment of this one to be able to act in accordance with the priority and necessity to reach the objectives.
- Management skills and capability to decide
- results- and customer-driven
- People Manager
You will join a stable family business that has become an international market leader with a strong corporate culture and a focus on innovation and entrepreneurship. You will receive plenty of room to take initiative. In that way, you will contribute to the company’s success. A challenging work environment with varied tasks is what you can expect:
- many responsibilities and the possibility to take ownership of your work
- Training and career opportunities to evolve within the company
- You can count on a competitive salary package with benefits such as company car, free group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers…
Pour voir l’offre d’origine et postuler : https://jobs.puratos.com/