L’entreprise Nutradia située à Seilles (Andenne) recherche un Production Manager (h/f).
You will manage people and other resources in order to ensure the production of the finished products with respect to the quantity ordered, the quality requirements and within the defined costs. PM will be a strength of proposition to constantly improve quality and productivity.
Your tasks will be:
- Organize and manage the assigned resources (team leaders and operators) in order to meet the targets in term of quantity, quality and respect of regulations.
- Control and supervise the assigned process equipments and collaborate with other departments to maintain it in good and safe conditions.
- Ensure and apply the Quality Assurances policies.
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of his subordinates by training and organizing their work.
- Manage and evaluate his subordinates in order to use their skills to the best and keep them motivated.
- Ensure a regular and daily reporting of production performances.
- Contribute actively to the HACCP team and globally to Quality improvement actions and plans.
- Bachelor, master or equivalent
- At least 5 years of management experience ideally in the food industry area.
- Fluent in French and English ( workers of different countries; production language is English)
- At least basic knowledges of Quality Assurance procedures but aware of the essential nature of Quality and GMP in the Food Industry.
- Leadership but suitable for social relationships while being capable to be strict when required.
- Proactive person.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre candidature par mail à Madame Dominique Ivens à firstname.lastname@example.org