L’entreprise Puratos recherche un Research Lab Expert Fermentation (h/f).
You will be required to deliver fermentation processes and analytical methods to reach the defined objectives. In addition, developing data science applied to fermentation data and being responsible of the Robolector platform will also be part of your missions.
Your main tasks will particularly be;
- Develop fermentation processes adapted to Mid and Lab-scales (Liter scale)
- Deliver the expected results in relation to different projects
- Development of a fermentation request based on defined objectives
- Preparation and execution of the test
- Performing the necessary analyses to understand the test
- Identification of new technologies to better monitor, control and analyse microbial cultures in bioreactors.
- Establishment of biostatistical tools to better exploit fermentation data and optimize fermentation processes
- Develop the competence of biostatistics applied to fermentation data and integration of these tools into the fermentation platform
- Follow-up of trainees for the implementation of the tools
- Responsible of the Robolector platform for fermentation activities (milliliter scale)
- Development of methods and drafting of procedures related to fermentation activities
- Performing tests to define or optimize media for microbial cultures
- Follow-up of trainees
- Establishment and follow-up of collaborations with external partners
- Identify relevant partners to increase expertise in the field of fermentation and data sciences (in collaboration with the Research Manager Fermentation Enzymes)
- Follow the evolution of the project with the aid of our project management tools (project charter, logbook, MS project …)
- Participation in the common laboratory operating tasks: cleaning labobratory glassware, storage and cleanliness, inventory management, place orders and receive shipments
Who are we looking for ?
- You have skills in;
- Fermentation Engineering and Process Engineering
- Statistical analysis and data processing
- Analytical methods
- Flow cytometry
- You have technical and scientific skills in biological engineering (microbiology, biochemistry, molecular biology)
- You have organizational, communication, analytical and synthesis skills
- Project management does not scare you
- You also have the ability of training and coaching (students, external or internal collaborations)
- You have knowledge of English. Beside English, speaking French is a strong asset.
Why would you join Puratos ?
You will join a stable family business that has become an international market leader. You will be welcomed in a dynamic work environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are part of our main priorities. You can expect to have a fascinating and varied job in an atmosphere with open communication, where personal development is strongly encouraged through ownership, coaching and training. You can count on a competitive salary package with attractive benefits such as:
- meal vouchers (8€/day)
- free group and hospitalization insurance
- 13th and 14th month pay
Pour voir l’offre d’origine et postuler, cliquez ici -> https://jobs.puratos.com